i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

smell my feet

it's that time of year again- my favorite- HALLOWEEN!

where normally i have about fifty million kagillion ideas about what to dress up as, this year i am limited to a vague desire to retro and whorish. i predict 1940's pin up sailor girl is going to be the winner. stay tuned.


prize winning costumes from past years include:

1. three eyed sluts from the planet blue green algae*

2. pricess pudenda from the planet purple

3. the bad sex fairy

4. slutty prom queen barbie**

5. tanya roberts as sheena queen of the jungle***

6. freya the emasculating valkerie****


















*with my ex best friend/gay husband dennis j****

**complete with condom wrappers and a note that said "fuck me" pinned to the back of the dress, and my good natured bf as "erectile dysfunction" prom king ken

***did you know i was obsessed with tanya roberts? because i am. obsessed.

****i'll cut it off! i svear it on thor's hammer!

*****it wasn't a good divorce- thank goodness we killed off all the children born of that unholy union!******

******our firstborn "bitterness", our second born "bad hair" and the baby of the family "accidental drunk heterosexual blowjob on the couch"- ABORT!

5 YOU SAID:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Christ Ina ...TALK TOO MUCH...

spam spam SPAM!

huff

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...TALK TOO MUCH...

WOW! What a great site you have here, Christ Ina. I found is from my search for adult stem cells. In my opinion., is a cut above the others. Even though my research regarding this post lead me here but match is not exact for this post, the content is very beneficial and rewarding. Thank you for reading my comment here.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Makeup Tales ...TALK TOO MUCH...

Hi girl,

I'm back in the city. Just took a look at your website. Nice pictures, but I thought you had quit smoking!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...TALK TOO MUCH...

I’ve been researching the subject stem cell enhancer and found your site to be resourceful. Although it may not be supporting my this post project, it certainly does provide a fine service and got my attention while I was searching for stem cell enhancer related information. With a fine site like this one and belonging to Christ Ina, I’m sure you’ll achieve your goals. Thanks for reading this.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rob Bates ...TALK TOO MUCH...

Yo Christina -- you should be able to delete all the spam, and you should, because apparently some of the spammers just include those links there to help their page ranks on google.

Oh, and one more thing, some guy googled "hotnuns" and got my blog because of one of your comments. Thank you for expanding my readership!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter