i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Monday, January 16, 2006

stardust

this weekend a spacecraft* landed, ending a 7 year journey through the cosmos. the craft, not-so-creatively named "stardust", was on an expedition collecting samples of interstellar** dust and debris.

though it will take some time for NASA*** to release the findings i would like to take a stab at guessing what they find.

i predict the SPACECRAFT**** will have brought back:



1. signs of other intellegent (or semi intellegent) life

2. my keys from my college apartment at 135 Comstock Avenue, Syracuse NY

3. our next president******













*doncha just love saying that? spacecraftspacecraftSPACECRAFT!

**and again: interstellarinterstellarINTERSTELLAR! yaysies.

***did i ever tell you about my mother's first post-divorce boyfriend? i was 7 or 8 when she met him. he was very young, very cute and VERY blond. his name was jeff. my mother, being sensitive to my feelings, asked me if i liked him. my response? "he's cute but he's no rocket scientist". now, jeff was only in college when my mother dated him (GO MOM!) but apparently he went on to study very hard, attend grad school at MIT and become (you guessed it) a rocket scientist for NASA*****

****yayayayayayayayayayYAY!

*****this makes me the anti-psychic, a bad judge of character/ ludicrously wrong. or it could just mean that to make an astoundingly accurate prediction i need just go with my first instinct, stop and reverse it. tada!

******this being the "semi-intellegent" life form i was referencing above. seriously, it would be a step up no?*******

*******can we have president clinton back? please? pretty super duper please? no, really, i'm begging.********

********now i am depressed. damn you presidential term limits! what will make me feel better? i know! SPACECRAFT INTERSTELLAR! (look up****)

0 YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter