i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

rocky mountain high

let me first say this:

i do not have an actual full length mirror


let me then say this:

this AM i saw myself reflected in a large window


and let me end with this:

i had dressed myself in such a way that i closely resemebled a streetwalker, from denver, circa 1977

or as my office bud put it, so jodi foster in taxi driver- a look to strive for- brava! but again, there's something todes colorado about the look- denv or at least boulder- hear me now- what!




hmmmmmmmm... i look like a whore. but- on a positive note- i look like an UNDERAGE whore. this is FANATASTIC NEWZ!

1 YOU SAID:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Unknown ...TALK TOO MUCH...

delia and i think you are totes the awesest and amaz. your news was the hecking best words ever heard in the history. rad ups! much play time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter