i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Saturday, November 04, 2006

martha JR

so i'm trying to reno my fabu new home- or at least make my old 1 less grubby. thus i've been reading a lot of home deco magz. these people make me sick. i would really aprreciate sum of their mun. like, the whole diamonds on the shoe thang? member dat? can i, um, have just onesies? student loans = fini! anywayz i came up with a few low budge tips of my own- yer welc!


1. fancy old teapots = great place to keep tea bags and spices

2. old luggage = gorge storge

2. seashells = candle holder, incense burner, soap dish, change catcher


i'm todes serial & will add more handy tippetas as i progresh- now wish me luckskies as i take up the screw drivah and ye old paintbroosh

0 YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter