i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Thursday, November 02, 2006

finansh resolush

to remedy my finansh situash i am taking the follwing VERY SERIOUS AND EFFECTIVE STEPS:



1. poz viz*

2. stop shopping

3. stop eating

4. use feet instead of limo

5. set up a paypal account and SHAME my family**





*i am wealthy beyond my fondest dreams, riches of every sort are drawn to me, my income is constantly increasing, i rule and am generally todes awes, etc etc

**SHAME. what a good word. SHAMESHAMESHAME. yay!

2 YOU SAID:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...TALK TOO MUCH...

Is something bugging you?

Do you have self-confidence issues?

I've been wondering this in trying to make sense of some of your postings here.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Christ Ina ...TALK TOO MUCH...

O! no not really- but yeah i am bugged by the lack o egg nest. frustrated with career at least once a month- isnt that norm? otherwise sooper dooper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter