i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Monday, September 04, 2006

wordsicle

much ado has been made of my way with werdz, i've been accused of talking like a fourteen year old*, confusing the masses, and making fun of the mentally disabled**



in my defense i say this:

don't b todes metabs- get with the proge and use a lil creativz when u speak at me- make mah earz happytown usa peeps! fo realzies- me likee a lil musak in my hearin drumz- and into my eyeballz a lil dash of sumptin sump- done b intrimidrated by a lil diffy gramticalz- it all makes sense whin u open ur <3 and mind- use dah brain fo sumptin mo than the obvs- hollah! what what????***









*one fourzies (it's TRUH- i so AMZIES!!!)

**TABS SPESH

***yes, i know i sound a bit like jarjar here, but it is not on purpsies- swearzies

****a few years ago, i tried, in vain, to sread the word RIPSHIT. i have learned from my folly and now only use the word amongst the deniznes of upstate new york

0 YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter