i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Thursday, April 13, 2006

patty cake


those who know me, know: i have a non sexual* crush on pat kiernan, morning anchor on NY1.

and so i decided to create a small, non sexual, albiet poignant tribute to my favorite guy to wake up with, patty cake.*****





~*~NON SEXUAL PAT KIERNAN TRIBUTE (NO DIRTY THOUGHTS ALLOWED- HE'S HAPPILY MARRIED YOU TROLLOP!!!)~*~





TADA!




no, really




that's it. unless i can come up with a pat kiernan haiku... stay tuned for more! perhaps next week i will do a tribute to my doorman- he cracka me up!














*ok, ok. it's sexual, but just in a "what if u read me the news while rubbing ice on my nipples" kind of way**

**or a "what if you read the news and spanked me kind of way***

***but not AT ALL in a "i would ignore the fact that u r married and make an actual pass at u if we ended up at the same bar/in the same elevator/ in a dark alley late at night" kind of way****

****ok, maybe if we ran into each other in a dark alley AFTER the bar

*****BUT un-fuckin-fortunately there aren't many pictures of my BOI floating around on the internet. this makes the crush even worsies as it is fleeting, flitting, always in motion******

******and i must get up earlskies to indulge. *bitch* *bemoan* *bewitched*

6 YOU SAID:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Michelle ...TALK TOO MUCH...

oh...this morning you missed his Fibonacci poem (I'm too lazy to google it but it's a haiku for math nerds). During "In the Papers." He wrote it himself.

Ohhhh Pat. So...Canadian.

Pat.
Sighhhh.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Christ Ina ...TALK TOO MUCH...

i must link to your http://strangelycompellingblog.blogspot.com/

how did i miss the poem? or the butt talk? it's so unfair- HUFF!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Maddy ...TALK TOO MUCH...

Get in line! Who doesn't love Pat Keirnan? Oh, Pat, say something snarky and then chuckle to me about it then say sooory! You are so Canadian!

On overheard in NY they once had a banner with a picture of my Pat standing behind the desk. Standing! I've never seen my Pat stand before. I grabbed the pic and saved it on my pc (unfortunately at work or I would share it with you right now - or would I - maybe I will keep standing Pat all for myself um and overheard in NY).

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Michelle ...TALK TOO MUCH...

Pat! Standing? Was he...wearing...pants???

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Maddy ...TALK TOO MUCH...

Oh it was so much better than I remember.

http://static.flickr.com/48/132022062_1d29862d43.jpg

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Christ Ina ...TALK TOO MUCH...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

oh god- thank you!

new desk top background = aquired!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter