i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

PoZi-tRoN

for sum bizarre reason i've been a lil down in the dumpers, mostly due to a certain skank factor* in short, not the sort of thing that usually affects me at all. so to combat my back-atcha bitchiness** i've taken to ye old stand by from my new age hippy yearz:



positive affirmations***



i kid u not, they werk, and they can b fun and very specific and it's very hard to b in a bad mood when u feel so durn silly!



so here r sum for u to do- and by do i mean say them to urself or write them down a buncha times or- what the hell- put em in ur pipe and smoke em- THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE TRUE- BUT THEY WILL BE- OH YES:

1. holy crap i make a lot of money! yay!

2. goawd i am suh hawt- look at my taute little bum bum! yay!

3. wowza do i have alotta shoes- and they r all scrumdilinctious! yay!

4. my apt is so much better than madonna's or SJP's! you can find me at 100 happyayay street, yaytown USA! yay!


5. did i mention my job is todes awes/ mad easy/ generally funzies? b/c it is- yay!

6. dont even get me started on my wunderful lurv life- b/c u will eat ur own face off in a fit of jealousy! yay!




*PABs- passive aggressive bitches dood! or as i like to call them, skanks

**today i had totally eviwl brain action- staring at this PAB and thinking "the cheap whore look doesnt age well" that is uncalled 4 on my part- nevertheless- todes TRUH- loose the sequins chika!

***AKA POZ VIZ or "the stanley"

2 YOU SAID:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous ...TALK TOO MUCH...

Wordsicle indeed, Christina ... it's getting harder and harder to recognize some of your phrassies! "eviwl"? Huh??

:)
Ben

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Christ Ina ...TALK TOO MUCH...

haha- just say it out loud like elmer fudd- evvvviiiiiiii(w)l!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter