i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

quiet riot

today i am sitting in the quietest office in the universe. while this is a pretty relaxing gig, i find myself perversely wanting to disturb the peace.

so far i have had the urge to:

  1. lie in the middle of the floor and moan
  2. sing showtunes and tap dance. oaklahoma comes to mind. but they don't tap dance in that one... see? i am perverse!
  3. strip to my support garmets and turn cartwheels
  4. throw the leftover sandwhich meats from yesterdays meeting against the wall while screaming like a banshee*

at this point one would have to assume that i have a mild, mostly controllable form of tourettes. it might also explain my occasional urge to veer into oncoming traffic. or maybe that's just my mischivous nature. or natural curiosity. i mean, come on! WHAT IF?

*the lunch meats would be thrown at a large hand drawn target clumsily scratched onto the pristine white walls with pink highlighter pen. score would be kept meticulously. AND I WOULD WIN! OH YES! I WOULD PREVAIL AGAINST ALL IMAGINARY ODDS WITH MY THROWING OF LUNCH MEATS!

0 YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter