i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

cruisin down el camino

cars r the prevalent mode of transportation in most of america. my limited experiences as a driver and passenger have taught me this:


  1. waiting for the light to change is the wrong time to ask someone if they are gay*
  2. family + car + 2 hours = 5 years of therapy (needed and acrued)
  3. the best place to hide something (like, weed) is under the scrim between windshield and front side door
  4. my mom really hates it when i back seat drive
  5. my mom really needs a "wing man" so she doesn't miss our turn for the 8th time
  6. cars smell
  7. people smell
  8. cars are a ineffective place to sulk

number 8 is really the most relevant since i count sulking as one of my most important life skills. it's hard to do in a car.

other bad places to sulk:

  1. movie theater
  2. concert
  3. award ceremony
  4. the prom
  5. roller coaster

the one exception is that you can sulk at the prom if you are:

  1. telekenetic
  2. prom queen
  3. sissy spaseck
  4. preggers

*for some reason i don't have any gay family members. i have tried to make them gay. and asked most of them if they ever "experiemented". out of all my family members the following responded with the most maturity and poise:

  1. auntie M = not gay
  2. M.O.M. = not gay
  3. daddy = not gay

**i really find it impossible not to ask family members about their sexuality on fair to middlin road trips. so far no one has tried to push me out of the car.

2 YOU SAID:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger sean ...TALK TOO MUCH...

I am truely glad to see a happy blog. I have too many problems of my own to read the research that people have done on other peoples problems, which make my problems seem so little, which only causes more problems. and by happy, I mean seeing that someone else has problems that I can laugh at. I hope you don't mind.

btw - another good place to hide weed in a car is in a small hollowed-out space in the headrest of the car - that is if you have the time to plant it there well BEFORE your pulled over....oops

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Christ Ina ...TALK TOO MUCH...

thanks for the tip. huff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter