i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Sunday, March 13, 2005

advice to my cats

murf

i have decided today (another banner day for decisions!) to impart some more wisdom to my feline friends. they pretend not to listen but you can tell they are when their ears flatten back and they look huffy.

1. stop puking.

2. if you have to puke- MUST you do it from table top or higher? there is less splatter when done from sea level. yeesh.

3. stop waking me up at 4 am with your god damn yowling.

4. if you must wake me up- why not do so with some sweet purring and kneading of my tired shoulders?

5. stop watching me have sex. really. couldnt you just head into the other room? so what if it's a studio? ever heard of the bathroom?

WITNESS THE RUDENESS:

0 YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter