i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

trophy husband

now that i am so rich and sucessful, i need a hot guy to give me pleasure(!) and clean up after me(!).

please vote on who should be my trophy husband*:

1. my secret office boyfriend**
2. my building's super who looks like a pirate***
3. my already boyfriend from real life****
4. this cute guy who i've only seen from the back*****




let the voting begin!








*hello pre-nup! freaking mimbos!

**though he already has a job and believe me- being my T.H. is a full time position.

*** he does! he does! even more then gwen stephanie!

****naw, fuck that. he complains too much if i unhook him from cable, the internet or his xbox. he can be second wife!

*****this guy already has a clear advantage.

1 YOU SAID:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Christ Ina ...TALK TOO MUCH...

i have received 2 votes via email for my superintendant. he's grrrrrrrrrreat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter