i am in a huff - unsolicited advice from the huffiest

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Pudding Whore

I find that extreme emotion makes my brain turns off.*



This is most true when I am angry angry angry. I have come up with some real zingers when verbally duking it out with some biotch. Here are a few prime examples of my sharp comebacks and putdowns:


1. Cunt! You cunt dumpling!
2. I don't care if she brought the pudding! She's a pudding whore!
3. Fine! Be that way miss... miss... hotty pants!
4. Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
5. You threw shoes at me! SHOES! HIIIIYAH!**




*Except panic. I am very good under pressure. Especially when rescuing adorable children, animals and senior citizens from a burning building.***

**I then attacked the mean bad person who threw the shoes. This person was two feet taller than me and easily held me down and tickled me. Fucker.

***This was a recurring dream in my teenage years. Though as soon as everyone was saved I inevitably realized I was naked.

NOTE: It has been a long long long time since I have been angry enough to call someone names. These long long long ago incidents are recorded here for prosperity and because I consider myself a (promising) novice in the field of creative cursing.

0 YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter